Student bursaries of up to 500 Euro will be offered under the following conditions:
- Applicants must be of pre-doctoral status (i.e. pre-PhD. or equivalent).
- Applicants must be members of the Society or have applied to become members of the Society.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor including confirmation of the status of the student must be enclosed. The applicant must be the presenting author of a submitted abstract and must be able to defend the aim, results and conclusions of the study. A copy of the abstract must be enclosed.
- Curriculum vitae, as well as a letter of application from the student, should be enclosed. This letter should state why the student feels that they should be awarded a bursary, as well as details of any other sources of funding that they can access.
- Normally only one studentship will be available per Department. If more than one student from a Department applies, the supervisor/Head of Department should rank the candidates.
All applications should be received by March 15th 2017.